Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sesal Mendua

Title has nothing to do with this post. I went to UiTM today for an interview on Komunikasi dan Media study. Had to write an essay of 200 words explaining what I know about Mass Comm, why I choose to study it and what can I contribute. Simple as I've wrote the same one few days ago. Then I waited for longgg before it was my turn for the interview. Questions asked were all general and I made a mistake by calling the MB Tan Sri padahal beliau hanyalah Dato'. Aisehmen mana lah I pernah peduli dgn gelaran beliau. They asked me if I know our deputy PM's wife too. Sorry sir I'm not sure. They also asked whether I agree with the Oppositions wanting to abolish PTPTN. Nah itulah pengalamannya. It feels a little wrong to do this I admit, as everyone's saying that a Diploma is for those who didn't score well in their exams while my result is pretty good. Idk. I just wanna do this now and get a Degree on different field of study, aku tertarik sangat dengan module English Literature dekat UM :)